Happy Happy Friday everybody!!! Okay, so this is going to be one of the absolute shortest posts ever. You know how not too long ago I said last week was absolutely bananas crazy busy at work? Yes, well this week has surpassed that and I’ve basically been running on an average of 4 hours of sleep a night and then working from dark to dark.
Basically what I’m saying is that I literally have had no time to do anything food post-wise, hence why this wasn’t posted yesterday, and hence again why I’m frantically writing this because y’all this dip is too stinking good not to share as soon as possible.
This dip is easy, it’s super quick and soooooo amazingly good. I mean, it doesn’t hurt that I dipped one of my absolute favorite cookies into it…droool. Anyways, so if you’re looking for that sweet and decadent dip for Super Bowl Sunday, here you go! I hope you have an absolute wonderful day, a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Cream cheese and butter…
mix, mix, mix, then the rest of your ingredients…
mix, mix, mix…
now the mini M&M’s…
and enjoy again!!!
- 2 (8 Ounce) Blocks of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Unsalted Butter, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- 1 Cup of Mini M&M's.
- Biscoff or Vanilla Wafer Cookies For Dipping.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your cream cheese & butter into your bowl and beat until smooth.
- Now add the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and beat again.
- Add your mini M&M's and mix until just mixed in, serve and enjoy!!!
- You can totally adjust the amount of M&M's used or you can substitute for chocolate chips or other flavored items that you might prefer.