Happy Happy Tuesday y’all!!! OMG it has been too long no see around here, but for reals, work has had me sooo beyond busy that I literally just haven’t had enough time to cook and blog, honestly I was lucky enough to even get a few hours of sleep haha. I do want to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me to say hey and to see if everything was alright, too sweet of y’all.
Anyways, so lets get to the good stuff and the reason that you are all here…delicious food! Having mentioned my love/obsession with nachos in the past, I will not write
another novel ode to nachos but I just wanted to throw out a quick reminder that I love them, hence today’s recipe. One of the few things that I love more (food wise) than nachos is dessert, so marrying the two is really just perfection. I had a feeling when I was throwing around ideas for this recipe that it would be amazing, but I had no idea the level of awesome that these would turn out to be.
These are absolutely the perfect amount of sweet & salty, crunchy mixed with the texture of the soft sweet strawberries, and lets not forget the incredible addition of the melted cookie butter. The only thing that I would have done differently in this recipe is make more of it! Y’all just do yourselves a wonderful favor and make these dessert nachos, they’re sooo delicious and easy to make. I hope y’all are having a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
melted butter onto your tortilla chips…
once the chips are covered in butter, add your cinnamon/sugar…
place on a tray and broil them for a few minutes…
then pile on all the stuff you want and enjoy!!!
- 2 Cups of Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips.
- 3 Tablespoons of Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture.
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Unsalted Butter, Melted.
- 1/2 Cup of Biscoff Cookie Butter, Melted.
- 10-12 Pink Quik Candy Melts, Melted.
- 4-6 Strawberries, Cut Into Pieces.
- 2 Tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup.
- Place your tortilla chips in a large bowl, pour the melted butter all over the chips and mix to make sure they are all completely covered in butter.
- Now sprinkle the cinnamon sugar all over the chips making sure they are all evenly covered.
- Now place your chips onto a tray and place into the oven under the broiler setting for 2-3 minutes, or until the desired crispiness is reached.
- Place your chips onto a plate and evenly spread your Biscoff Cookie Butter and Quik Melts all over.
- Now place your strawberries and the desired amount of chocolate syrup all over and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute any of the ingredients for your personal favorite items.