Happy Thursday everybody!!! Y’all, I am sooo excited to share today’s recipe with you guys. Have you ever had one of those days when you are literally taken over by a craving? Like, wanting to devour whatever you’re craving is pretty much the only thing running through your mind aaalll dddaayyy, especially while you eat your grilled chicken and asparagus (again!).
No joke, I had been having a giant hankering for all things chocolate, caramel and marshmallow-ey for 4 days non-stop last week. Y’all it got so bad that I wondered if there was a patch that existed haha, FYI there isn’t one. Sooo I knew that for my next cheat day, these 3 delicious elements absolutely all had to be included in whatever I made…so, say hello to these amazing caramel marshmallow brownies!
I knew that I had to use my mom’s amazing brownie recipe (which is basically the best chocolate cake ever), and there was certainly no time to waste by making homemade caramel sauce, hence the caramel sundae sauce I used instead, and to make it extra festive, I put these adorable little bunny marshmallows on top.
I must forewarn you, the heavenly smell that will come out of your kitchen while these brownies bake is soo drool worthy you almost won’t be able to contain yourself, then you top these bad boys off with caramel and marshmallows, OMG hello eye rolling worthy goodness. I’ll just say it, go make these, your day will be better for it, because there is just no denying these decadent bites of awesome 😀 Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
brownie ingredients into the bowl…
mix, mix, mix…
into your pan…
bake, bake, bake, then poke some holes into it…
then pour all of that delicious caramel on top…
then cover in (adorable) mini marshmallows…
broil the little bunnies hehe and stick in some equally adorable M&M’s…
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Unsalted Butter.
- 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- 4 Eggs.
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- 1 1/2 Cups of Chocolate Syrup.
- 1 Cup & 1 Tablespoon of Plain Flour.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- 9x13 Pan.
- 1/2 Cup of Sundae Caramel Topping.
- 2-3 Cups of Mini Marshmallows (Preferably Easter Themed).
- 1/2 Cup of M&M's (Preferably Easter Themed).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Liberally spray your 9x13 pan with baking spray and set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Now add the eggs, vanilla, chocolate syrup, flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Pour your batter into your pan and bake for 27-32 minutes, making sure to not over bake.
- Take your brownies out of the oven and with the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of your brownies.
- Now evenly pour your caramel sauce all over the brownies and now evenly place your marshmallows all over the top.
- Place your oven on broil and place your pan back inside and toast your marshmallows, just make sure to watch because they cook very quickly.
- Take out of the oven, and stick M&M's in between the marshmallows all over the top.
- Let your brownies cool a little and enjoy!!!