Happy Happy Tuesday y’all!!! I cannot even believe it that Super Bowl Sunday is this coming weekend! It feels like football season just started and here we are, it’s almost over. Honestly, I’m having a really hard time getting as excited this year for the big game, because my beloved Falcons aren’t playing in it this year, but oh well, Super Bowl Sunday will still be fun.
I’m not throwing any big get together this year, but I will still be making this delicious dip for it. I made this dip for the first time a couple of weekends ago, and it was definitely love at first bite. It’s soo creamy, so easy to make and chock full of
Yes, there is a lot of cheese in this recipe, but seriously I may even add more in when I make it next, because let’s face it, there is almost no such thing as too much cheese. Also, I used mild salsa, and I will most likely add in medium this next time just to amp up that wonderful heat factor.
So y’all know, this recipe makes a ton of dip, so it really is perfect to serve at your Super Bowl party–I will probably give away most of it to my neighbors, because not even I can eat that much dip haha. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, and I hope y’all make this delectable dip for your party too. Thank y’all so much for stopping by!!!
all of your ingredients into your pot…
add in your cheese once everything is warmed and blended in…
all done and ready to be noshed…
- 1 (8 Ounce) Block of Cream Cheese, Softened & Cut Into Pieces.
- 1 (32 Ounce) Can of Refried Beans.
- 3/4 Cup of Salsa (I Used Mild, Feel Free to use Hot or Mild).
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning.
- 2 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated.
- Fresh Cilantro, For Garnish (I used dried).
- Tortilla Chips, For Serving.
- In a medium pot on low/medium heat, place your cream cheese.
- Add your refried beans, taco seasoning and salsa, mixing all together until combined.
- Stir your dip together making sure not to burn the bottom, and add in your grated cheese and mix until melted into the dip.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and enjoy!!!
- I recommend using a crockpot after it's prepared to keep it warm, because it's best when served warm.