Happy Monday y’all! Pretty excited to share this pie with y’all today, for delicious obvious reasons but also because desserts that can be put together in less than 15 minutes are sometimes the best kinds.
This recipe was sent to me by no less than 4 different people which I’m going to believe was due solely to their desire to send me a great recipe other than just them wanting me to make it for them haha.
Either way, I’m always thrilled to make recipes that folks send me, especially if they are as good as this pie. Honestly, I was a bit concerned at the amount of lemon juice that the recipe called for, but said what the heck and put it all in anyway and totally glad I did because it really rounds out the flavor of this pie.
The only thing that I really changed about this recipe was the crust. The original recipe called for a graham cracker crust, but I figured the slight tartness of the pie would be extra yummy with a chocolate crust-which, yes, I totally cheated and used a pre-made crust. I highly recommend y’all make this pie, too easy and too delicious not to. Have a great start to the week & thanks so much for stopping by!
whip, whip, whip, then sweetened condensed milk…
mix this all together, then add your lemon juice…
mix, mix, mix again…
then into your pie crust…
let it hang out in the fridge for a while & enjoy!!!
- 1 (8 Ounce) Block of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1/3 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- 1 9" Pre-Made Chocolate Pie Crust (I Used Keebler Ready Crust).
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream, For Topping (Optional).
- 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar, For Topping (Optional).
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment beat your cream cheese until smooth.
- Now add your sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Now add your lemon juice and vanilla and mix again until well incorporated.
- Now pour into your pie crust and place in your refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with whisk attachment whip your heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form & spoon or pipe onto your chilled pie.
- You can definitely use a graham cracker crust or even your own homemade crust if you prefer.