Happy Happy Tuesday y’all!!! I’m way excited to share today’s recipe with you guys. Not only are these little delicious bites of awesome super duper Valentine’s Day themed but also the perfect mixture of sweet and salty, and if y’all need to know anything about me, it’s that I looove sweet & salty, and I’ve never met a doughnut I didn’t love haha.
Sometimes the most simple recipes are just the best, amiright? and it really doesn’t get much more simple than these guys. I prepped, prepared and these pretzels were ready to eat in about 30 minutes, and honestly I really think that the sprinkles gave these guys a little extra bit of awesome.
Really, you could totally change the theme of these pretzels for just about any holiday, pastel sprinkles-Easter, green sprinkles-St. Patrick’s Day, red, white & blue-4th of July, well y’all get the point. Anyways, these are just the perfect amount of peanut butter taste, with a bit of white chocolate, and the wonderful salty crunch of the pretzel thrown in.
Not a fan of peanut butter? no problem, maybe consider melting in some cookie butter instead, yummm. These are really fun, handheld and just yummy, I highly recommend you make a batch of these delights as soon as possible. Have an absolutely wonderful day & Valentine’s Day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
First, the candy melts…
nice and melted & now for the peanut butter to be melted too…
PB officially melted and mixed in…
and then time for the pretzel to be coated in this deliciousness…
add some sprinkles and enjoy!!!
- 1-12 Ounce Bag of White Candy Melts or White Bark.
- 1/3 Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- 2-3 Cups of Jumbo Salted Pretzels.
- Sprinkles for Decoration (Optional).
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper, set aside.
- In a medium glass or microwave safe bowl, place your candy melts in, and microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power, intermittently taking out to stir.
- Once melted, place your peanut butter into the melted white chocolate & place back into the microwave for about 30 seconds or until the peanut butter is completely melted and stirs in smoothly.
- Now take one pretzel at a time and place into your chocolate, with a fork flip it over to cover the other side.
- Lift the pretzel out with the fork, letting the excess chocolate drip off and place onto your wax paper.
- If you would like to put sprinkles onto your pretzels, do so now before the chocolate sets.
- Let your chocolate set for about 10 minutes and enjoy!