Happy Happy Monday & a very Happy Fourth of July!!! Woohoo for independence for our wonderful and beautiful country. I hope everyone of you is having a fantastically fun day with tons of food, family, friends, fun and lets not forget lots and lots of fireworks (with a heavy dose of alliteration thrown in too).
With the assumption that most of you are all chilling and enjoying your holiday I thought I might keep these not only short and sweet but also, super ding dang easy with 2 whole ingredients. Oh, and let’s not forget this definitely falls into the ‘skinny’ recipe section, unless of course you want more sweetness and plan on adding some sugar.
Honestly, the watermelon that I used was so sweet and wonderful it wasn’t needed. This sorbet is definitely not your typical sorbet due to the lack of ingredients but it’s wonderfully icy and delicious, absolutely perfect for these hot, hot, HOT summer days. Have a wonderful day today and thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Fourth of July!!
Two whole ingredients, so easy, watermelon & lemon juice…
blend, blend, blend, then into a container to freeze for a bit…
- 1/2 of Watermelon Cut Into Chunks, Frozen.
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar (Optional).
- Freeze your watermelon chunks for several hours, until almost completely frozen.
- Place your watermelon chunks and lemon juice (and sugar if you need it) into a blender and mix until completely processed.
- Now place your watermelon/lemon mixture into a separate container and place into freezer until completely frozen, then serve and enjoy.