Happy Friday everybody!! I don’t know if any of y’all noticed but I didn’t post anything Wednesday, which is the first time I haven’t posted Mon/Wed/Fri ever.
Well, with me being gone aaalll weekend (for reals, walked in the door at 2 am-ish Monday morning) which is when I do all of my cooking and take all of my pics, I just didn’t have enough stuff to post this week, so, sorry y’all, I will definitely remedy this for next week.
Anyways, I have another wonderfully festive treat for you guys today, which features more awesome Brach’s candy corns. Y’all these Brach’s candy corns are fruit crème flavored (hello! awesome!) and are so sweet, wonderful and go perfectly with all of the cereal and marshmallows in these Franken Boo Berry Treats.
My inner 6 year old came out in a big way with these treats y’all, with the candy corns, and totally fun cereals make this such a great treat for this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and hopefully it is as beautiful there as it is here and you can get out and enjoy it 🙂
Alrighty, Boo Berry Cereal into the bowl…
- 4 Cups of Boo Berry Cereal.
- 4 Cups of Franken Berry Cereal.
- 2 Cups of Brachs Fruit Crème Candy Corns.
- 2 Sticks (1 Cup) of Unsalted Butter.
- 2 (10 Ounce) Bags of Mini Marshmallows.
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- 9x13 Pan.
- In a large bowl place the Boo Berry cereal, Franken Berry cereal, Brach's Fruit Crème Candy Corn and mix all together, set aside.
- Place aluminum foil in the bottom of your pan and spray well with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the marshmallows, vanilla & salt, stirr over low heat until marshmallows are melted and everything is mixed together.
- Remove your marshmallow mixture off of the heat and immediately pour over the cereal mixture and stir together until everything is completely covered.
- Then evenly spread your cereal/marshmallow mixture into your foiled pan.
- Let the cereal mixture cool to room temp uncovered, and once set remove from the pan by lifting the foil and cut into pieces and enjoy!