Happy Happy Cocktail Friday y’all!! I know, long time no posts from me, but I’m back and ready to roll into the New Year with some new stuff. Forgive my absence but for obvious personal reasons I’ve been very MIA, so anyways let’s good to the good stuff.
It’s been kind of crazy week y’all, the show I’m working on has come off of hiatus and we’re steam rolling ahead. Throw in Atlanta’s bananas weather this week with all of the ice and snow covering up the roads it’s been pretty hectic. I find weeks like this call for a really really good cheat day cocktail.
If you have followed me at all, you will know that a Gin and Tonic is my go-to cocktail and really any drink that Gin is the main component is going to be on my list. Y’all I gotta be honest, this cocktail is exceptional, and may just replace my Gin and Tonic (that’s a maybe haha). This cocktail is so darn light and fresh with the real lemon juice and Ginger Ale in it. I think this drink will be even better once warmer temperatures roll around. If y’all are looking for a really lovely cocktail to enjoy this weekend (or if you’re stuck at home due to weather too) definitely give this one a try. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
- 1-5 Ounces of Blue Sapphire Gin.
- 1-3 Lemons, Juiced and Zested.
- 1-2 Cans of Ginger Ale.
- Place ice in your glass(es) and squeeze half of a lemon into your glass, then fill the rest of the glass with ginger ale.
- Pour 1-3 Ounces of the Gin (totally up to you) into each glass.
- Zest part of the lemon over your drink(s) if desired, slightly stir and enjoy!