Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! Did y’all have a nice long weekend I hope? I know I did, I got a lot done but I also got a lot of some much much needed sleep. I was feeling super run down due to the last several weeks of just going full throttle every single day, so it was certainly nice to actually feel rested and not have my alarm go off at 3:15 am for a couple of days haha.
Speaking of feeling run down, it seems like everyone I have been around has been sick, like full on cold/sinus-y/flu-y garbage and y’all no one has time for that mess, including me. Sooo, thinking that maybe y’all either have been a bit under the weather yourselves or around what feels like only sick folk, I think some major vitamins and minerals are in order.
This smoothie is chock full of beta-carotene, vitamin C and is also nice and anti inflammatory. As far as smoothies go this one is darn tasty, not at all too sweet due to the amount of carrots in this, but it’s a really nice flavor. Obviously, you can totally up the sweet factor by throwing in some more mango, but I really enjoyed this smoothie as is. I hope you’re having a wonderful (and healthy) week so far and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
seriously, everything into your blender…
blend, blend, blend…
- 1-1 1/2 Cups of Carrot Juice, Fresh If Possible.
- 1 Large Orange, Peeled & Seeds Removed.
- 1 Cup of Fresh Mango (I Used Frozen).
- 1 Cup of Ice.
- Dash of Turmeric (Optional).
- Place all of your ingredients into your blender, and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy and feel better 🙂
- I bought my carrot juice, with no sugar or anything added because I didn't have enough time to juice carrots, but please feel free to do just that.
- If you want this sweeter, feel free to put in more mango and/or oranges.