Happy Happy Thursday everybody!!! About the time this blog posts I should be on my way to the airport to head to the happiest place(s) on Earth! Yes, places, because Universal has all of the wonderful Harry Potter stuff and well, Walt Disney World is basically just the best.
If you’re not a giant nerd like me, you’re probably reading this rolling your eyes, so my apologies, I really just can’t make myself be any cooler, I have tried and I have failed haha. Since I will be off to my happy place I thought I might give y’all an absolutely delicious, super fun and early St. Patrick’s Day treat.
I figure it’s next week so you might want to get your
dranks cocktails in order now. For reals y’all, these Irish Punch Shots are dang tasty, soo much citrus flavor and the added Lime Sherbet really gives it that nice dessert-like quality. The ‘punch’ in these little beauties is definitely the Limoncello which gives it that grown up quality without tasting like it. I love love love this cocktail y’all, I can’t recommend enough to enjoy it soon. I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
and the limoncello…
- 10 Ounces of Water.
- 1-2 (0.11 Ounce) Packet of Limeade.
- 4 Ounces of Pineapple Juice.
- 4 Ounces of Ginger Ale.
- 2 Ounces of Limoncello.
- 1-2 Scoops of Lime Sherbert.
- 5-6 Shot Glasses.
- Decorative Sprinkles (Optional).
- In a large glass place your water and 1 limeade packet, mix together and add another packet if you would like a stronger flavor.
- Now add the pineapple juice, ginger ale, Limoncello and sherbet, mixing together until the sherbet has fully mixed in.
- Now place into your shot glasses and enjoy!!!