Happy Happy Friday everybody!!! It is so that time of year you guys, all things key lime and even better, no bake, because it’s just a little bit warm just about everywhere, amiright? I looove cereal mixes so much, they’re quick, they’re easy and oh so satisfying. I mean, in my opinion, it doesn’t get much better than sweet, salty and crunchy.
This particular crack mix (and yes it is definitely that addicting I’m forewarning you) adds another element of flavor with a tart kick. Why in the world didn’t I think of this recipe?! Seriously I had this stuff in the fridge ready to set in less than 15 minutes. Oh my goodness you guys, the first bite far exceeded any and all expectations that I had for this delicious mix. It’s the perfect mixture of all of the flavors, and you get a little bit of everything in every bite.
You get the softness of the marshmallows, the salty bite of the pretzels, and then you throw in my favorite cereal mixed with one of my favorite zingy fruits, y’all forget it. There was zero self control once this stuff was made, I kept telling myself that I would enjoy it all cheat day long and this was pretty much gone within in an hour. I’m telling you, the “crack” in the title is legit. Please just do yourself a favor and make this incredible snack ASAP, it is way too good to not enjoy this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and thank you so much for stopping by!
white chocolate chips…
nice and melted with the added coconut oil…
key lime zest and a bit of juice on the white chocolate…
onto your cereal/marshmallow/pretzel mixture…
all mixed in and onto your pan…
let it hang out in the fridge for a bit and enjoy!!!
- 1 (12 Ounce) Bag of White Chocolate Chips, Melted.
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- 4 Key Limes, Zested.
- 4 Cups of Golden Grahams Cereal.
- 2 Cups of Mini Salted Pretzels.
- 2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows.
- In a large bowl, mix up the golden grahams, pretzels and marshmallows, set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, liberally spray it with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place your white chocolate chips and coconut oil in it and microwave in 30 second intervals, while stirring in between until fully melted and smooth.
- Zest 3 of your key limes and squeeze just a little bit of the key lime juice over the white chocolate and mix it in.
- Add the white chocolate to the cereal/marshmallow/pretzel mixture and mix it in until everything is coated.
- Pour this mixture onto your baking sheet and zest the other key lime over this as well as spritzing just a little bit of the juice over this mixture too.
- Stick this into the fridge for about 30 minutes to set, take out of the fridge and break into pieces and enjoy!!!