Happy Happy Cocktail Thursday everybody!!! Ok, so I will assume that most or all of you have at least heard about the whole I-85 bridge collapse debacle here in Atlanta by now, which btw has taken a city with already horrendous
never ending/infuriating/there’s not a word big enough to describe how annoying traffic and made it 100x worse. What you might not have heard about, is that last week and then again this week there were 2 separate occasions on 2 separate major interstates that 2 separate tanker trucks filled with hazardous material flipped over spilling their contents everywhere and shutting those roads down for hours on end.
OOOH, and again this week another major interstate literally buckled in half due to some gas leak underneath the road. Y’all, I don’t know if you personally know anyone that does exorcisms or voodoo or some kind of huge sage burning ritual, but I do believe the ATL is in desperate need of it, holler at your girl if you do haha. Well, let me tell you, I know what I’m in need of and that is this delicious cocktail. It’s starting to warm up around here and every time that happens I want delicious tangy desserts like lemon bars or key lime pie.
This craving -and not to mention the giant bottle of Limoncello I have hanging around- got me wondering if I could make a totally kick butt cocktail that tastes like lemon meringue pie. Y’all, I do not like to pat myself on the back, but this drink knocks it out of the park with flavor, it tastes just like a lemon meringue pie!!! This is liquid pie in a glass that made me feel all kinds of good. Please, just make this soon, you will be very happy you did. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have an absolutely fantastic week!!
all of the ingredients…
- 2 Ounces of Limoncello Liqueur.
- 1 Ounce of Whipped Marshmallow Vodka.
- 2 Ounces of Lemonade.
- 4 Ounces of Heavy Cream.
- Yellow Food Coloring (Optional).
- Graham Cracker Crumbs For Garnish (Optional).
- Decorative Sprinkles For Garnish (Optional).
- For a fun decorative garnish around your glass edge, place graham cracker crumbs and decorative sprinkles onto a plate.
- Place honey around the edge of your glass with your finger and dip your glass into the crumb/sprinkle mixture until covered.
- Now measure out all of your ingredients into a shaker or a glass, mix thoroughly and enjoy!!!