Happy Happy Friday everybody!!! Even more exciting than it just being Friday is that it’s a cocktail Friday, weee!!! I’m just going to go ahead and pat myself on the back and say that I believe that I have really outdone myself with this cocktail.
After my Lemonade Punch from last week, I’ve been all kinds of craving lemonade based libations and last time I was in the fruit drink section, I saw this lemonade with raspberry in it and I knew I just had to try it. Not only was it a pretty pink color, but raspberries are on my list of favorite fruits.
Also, I like pink lemonade just fine, but this raspberry lemonade takes pink lemonade to a whole new level, in color vibrancy and taste. I threw in some 7Up, for the reason that I had some hanging out in my fridge and because I wanted to up the sweet factor even more since Rum was going to be my choice of liquor for this cocktail.
Let me tell y’all, it totally worked, this drink is bubbly, sweet and you would not at all know that a very strong liquor is hanging out in this cocktail. Honestly this drink is so tasty, I could definitely have thrown in a bit more
I’m in love with this drink and I no joke had to stop myself from downing the whole thing because I still had pictures and recipes to make and kind of doubt any would have turned out if I had haha. Anyways, I hope you have a fantastic day and weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!!
if you would like to have a sugar garnish, do the following…
now, measure out the lemonade with raspberry…
now your 7UP…
- 11 Ounces of Lemonade with Raspberry.
- 8 Ounces of 7Up or Lemon Lime Soda.
- 2-3 Shots of Rum.
- Fresh Raspberries For Garnish (Optional).
- Multi Colored Sugar For Garnish (Optional).
- If you would like to have a sugar garnish on the rim of your glasses, place sugar onto a plate, run honey around the edges of your glasses and dip your glasses into the sugar making sure to cover completely.
- Measure out all of your ingredients, mix together and enjoy!!!