Happy Happy Monday y’all! I am always on the hunt for desserts that are as equally delicious as they are healthy, because as I might have mentioned before, I love food #foodieproblems. Seriously, when it’s not a cheat day and all you want is a slice of something delicious, a piece of fruit (though delicious) is just not gonna cut it.
Honestly most low carb, high protein desserts have a really bad habit of tasting like what you would expect, okay, but lacking, you know? I can honestly say that this Snickerdoodle Cheesecake was not even remotely disappointing…does it taste like a freshly baked New York style cheesecake? no, but it definitely doesn’t taste like it’s low carb and high protein.
This cheesecake turned out to be perfectly satisfying and just exactly what I needed
in my mouth in my life at that moment so I wouldn’t be driven crazy by my cravings. I used the PE Science brand of protein powder in snickerdoodle, which is absolutely one of my favorites and it totally added that extra oomph in this delicious dessert.
I definitely think you should make this if you’re having a major hankering for dessert, but are not exactly allowed to at the moment. Oh, and did I mention this was darn easy to make, way easier than normal cheesecake in my opinion haha. I hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!
cream cheese into your bowl…
mix these guys up, then add your yogurt and egg whites…
mix, mix, mix, then add the vanilla and protein powder…
mix until nice and smooth…
then into your pie pan…
bake, bake, bake…
- 1 Scoop of PE Science Protein Powder in Snickerdoodle.
- 1 Cup of 0% Greek Yogurt (I Used Fage).
- 3 (8 Ounce) Blocks of Fat Free Cream Cheese (I Used Philadelphia 1/3 Fat), Softened.
- 8 Ounces Liquid Egg Whites.
- Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Dash of Cinnamon (Optional).
- 9" Pie Pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray your pie pan with non stick spray, set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, place your blocks of cream cheese into your bowl and whip until smooth.
- Now add your Greek yogurt and egg whites and slowly mix those in.
- Now add the rest of your ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place your batter in your pie pan and bake for 35-40 minutes (I took mine out at 37) or until the top starts to reach a golden brown.
- Let cool completely, sprinkle a little cinnamon on top, serve and enjoy!
- Macros per slice when cut into 8 slices is, 0 Grams of Fat, 10 Grams of Carbs, 30 Grams of Protein and 130 Calories.
- You can totally substitute whatever protein powder brand or flavor you have or prefer.