Happy Wednesday y’all!!! So I have a question…can we please either move Thanksgiving back a few weeks or push Christmas to January or something? because seriously it’s like all the holidays jumble together and then it’s all over and I’m super sad to put my Christmas decorations up (yes, I believe it’s not good to start the New Year with your decorations up).
It’s like month after month of totally awesome food related holidays and then nada for a while. Are y’all with me on this? because I seriously can’t be the only one who thinks this would be a good idea…Anyways, to hold onto Christmas just ooonnee more day I thought I would bring y’all these mini gingerbread cheesecakes.
Honestly these are the perfect mixture of gingerbread and cheesecake, incredibly decadent for sure, especially with the added bonus of the perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon whipped cream on top, yum, yum, yummy y’all.
These are a cinch to make and if y’alls collapse in the middle like mine always do, then that can be covered by the whipped cream hehe, enjoy!!!
Alrighty, cream cheese into your bowl…
nice and creamy…
now the vanilla and sugar…
all mixed up…
now time for the molasses and all the spices…
all mixed again, and ready to go into the liners…
Golden Oreos in the liners…
cheesecake batter into the liners…
bake, bake, bake…
- 2 (8 Ounce) Blocks of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- 2 Large Eggs.
- 2 Tablespoons of Molasses.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Nutmeg.
- Pinch of Salt.
- Dash of Cloves.
- 12-16 Golden Oreos.
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream, Chilled.
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place cupcake liners in your cupcake tins, and then place 1 Golden Oreo in the bottom of each liner and set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your cream cheese into your bowl and mix until light and fluffy.
- Now add the sugar and whip again until combined.
- Now add the rest of your ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, place your cheesecake batter on top of each Golden Oreo filling each liner almost to the top.
- Bake your cheesecakes for 20-22 minutes or until they just start to crack a little on top.
- Let cool completely.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with whisk attachment, place your chilled heavy whipping cream in your bowl and whisk until right before stiff peaks form.
- Now add your sugar and cinnamon and whisk again until well combined, and enjoy!!
- You don't have to make the cinnamon whipped cream, but it's so dang yummy I highly recommend it.