Happy Wednesday everybody!! I hope from the title y’all are as excited for this recipe as I am to share it. I mean, hello, cookie dough that is meant to just be eaten as cookie dough, and, AND, it has peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, yum, yum, yummy y’all.
The fact that any of this delicious stuff lasted long enough to make it into any pictures is a miracle because holy cow this stuff is amazing. If you don’t like peanut butter (we might still be able to be friends, maybe) just leave out
all the good stuff the peanut butter and candy,
and maybe just throw in some mini chocolate chips for some regular ole’ chocolate chip cookie dough, it will still be awesome, I promise. Honestly, you can be as creative as you want to be, any candy, or sprinkles that you happen to love will be perfect, let me know what you come up with!
Have this awesome and not to mention easy peasy week night treat tonight, and I’ll just sit here and drool at the photos hehe. Have a wonderful day y’all!
Alrighty, flour, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk into your bowl…
all the delicious candies and peanut butter…
mix, mix, mix and so ready to be noshed…
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of Unsalted Butter, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar, Finely Packed.
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 2 Tablespoons of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- 1/3 Cup of Reese's Pieces.
- 5 Small Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Halved.
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment cream your sugar, flour, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla together until smooth.
- Now add your candy (you can add more or less to your liking) and peanut butter and mix again, and enjoy!!
- Totally okay to leave out the peanut butter and candies and you can substitute for whatever you like.