The fact that we are fully in October now makes me so happy. This time of year brings the best food, the best holiday (Halloween!), the best weather, and all the pretty fall colors.
Some of you might already be sick of pumpkin and for that I’m sorry, but I can’t help it, there’s never enough pumpkin in my world. I am aware in a past post I said that I don’t like Pumpkin Spice Lattes
basic girl blasphemy and I still don’t, but don’t let the pumpkin spice part of this recipe fool you.
These cheesecake balls have the perfect hint of pumpkin spice (not that potpourri-ness that PSL’s have), which is enhanced by the extra cinnamon I threw in. These are not too sweet, but just enough, and the texture the graham cracker crumbs on the outside of these balls
I didn’t write that with a straight face because apparently I’m 12 years old is perfection.
I must add that these definitely have to be kept cold due to how they get all melty which is a little annoying but they’re so darn yummy it doesn’t really matter. Get in on some of this pumpkin spice awesomeness y’all, these are so addictive.
Cream cheese into the bowl…
- 3 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice Creamer (I used International Brand).
- 2 (8 Ounce) Blocks of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar.
- 1 (8 Ounce) Tub of Cool Whip.
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- 1/2 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your cream cheese in your bowl and whip until smooth.
- Now add your creamer and sugar and mix.
- Now add your cinnamon and mix again.
- Now add your cool whip and mix just until combined, don't over mix.
- With plastic wrap cover your bowl and place in your freezer for at least 2 hours.
- After freezing your cheesecake mixture for a couple of hours, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside and pour some graham cracker crumbs on a plate and set aside.
- Take a mini scoop or a spoon and scoop out 1" balls of your cheesecake mixture and roll in your graham cracker crumbs and place on your parchment paper.
- After all of your balls have been rolled out place back into the freezer until ready to serve.