***Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! I’ve had a major, major salt tooth for weeks, and I totally keep going back to this Baked Ricotta Dip as one of my absolute favorite savory dips to satisfy this craving. I know y’all will love this one as much as I do and I hope you get to enjoy it soon!!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!***
So I think it would be okay if I just went ahead and patted myself on the back for this recipe, (don’t worry my ego is still in check) this dip is just soooo good y’all.
I’m such a huge fan of ricotta cheese and had been looking for a ricotta dip for a while, but so far hadn’t found anything that included everything that I like. Sooo, I figured what the heck I’ll just make up my own.
Ricotta cheese is so smooth and creamy, and almost sweet, so I threw in parmesan and cream cheese to add some tartness to it. Of course I had to add garlic because, mmm garlic, then the crowning glory of flavor is the fresh rosemary, yum, yum, yummy y’all.
For reals, this dip takes so little time to throw together, you seriously have no reason not to make it. Also, you totally need to toast some baguette slices to put this dip on, drooool. I may or may not have rolled my eyes in delicious celebration with the first bite, this dip is definitely on my list of ‘keeper’ recipes. Have a wonderful day y’all!!
First, start with your main ingredient, the Ricotta…
- 3 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- 1 (8 Ounce) Block of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese, Shredded.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary, Finely Chopped.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Toasted Baguettes for Serving (Optional).
- 8" Baking Dish.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your ricotta cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary in the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Now add the salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Now place your cheese mixture into your pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly brown and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve hot with toasted baguette slices, and enjoy!