Happy Tuesday everybody!!! I FINALLY got my site working properly again–thanks to my sis LJ!! Anyways, this is hands down one of my absolute favorite recipes ever, so I had to share it again, because it’s too amazing to miss. I hope y’all are having a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Wednesday everybody!! Y’all, so I’m just going to go ahead and be 100% basic and say I can’t even with this Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake. That’s right everybody, this cake is so incredible, so decadent, so ding dang good that I was made mildly speechless with the first bite that I actually said ‘I can’t even, ‘ and maybe with a small moan and eye roll thrown in for good measure.
You guys, if you don’t have the ingredients for this cake at home, go ahead and just go to the store so you can get this stuff cooking as soon as possible. If you can imagine the way a moist milk chocolate cake mixed with warm gooey uncooked brownie mixed with
unicorns with even more gooey chocolate then you might have a concept of how amazing this is.
Oh, and the fact that I basically threw the ingredients into the crock pot and left it for a few hours and came back to this amazing and decadent dessert makes it a billion times better than it already is. I may or may not have thrown some vanilla ice cream onto my
millionth second bowl of it, so you know, just throwing that out there if you want to enjoy that too.
Also, if you’re looking for an easy & sexy dessert for your special Valentine this Sunday, then here you go, look no further. Have a wonderful day!!!
Cake batter first…cake mix, milk, eggs & oil…
yummies, cake batter…
into your Crock Pot…
for the pudding…pudding mix & milk…
after whisking for a few minutes…
now, pudding into your cake batter…
now, milk chocolate chips…
bake, bake, bake…not pretty y’all but looks are soo deceiving in this case
- 1 Box of Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix ( I Used Betty Crocker).
- 1 1/4 Cups of Milk.
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- 3 Eggs.
- 1(4 Ounce) Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding and Pie Filling Mix (I Used Jell-O Brand).
- 2 Cups of Milk.
- 1 (12 Ounce) Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Liberally spray your 6 quart crock pot with Baker's Spray, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with handheld mixer, mix your cake mix, milk, eggs and oil together until smooth.
- Pour your cake mix into your crock pot.
- In a small/medium bowl place your dry pudding mix and milk into your bowl and whisk until it has thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour your pudding into your cake batter in your crock pot, do not mix in.
- Now pour the bag of chocolate chips on top of your pudding and cake batter.
- Place your cover on top of your crock pot and on low setting cook for 2 hours & 30 minutes to 3 hours or until pudding is bubbling a little (Mine was done at about 2 hours & 45 minutes).
- Place your crock pot on warm so your cake will not cook anymore & so that you can serve warm with vanilla ice cream!