Happy Cocktail Friday y’all, this is another one that is just too freaking good to not be re-posted, seriously, make these for Thanksgiving 😀 Have a fantastic weekend everybody!
Happy Happy Thursday everybody!!! Just in case you didn’t know, exactly one week from today is Thanksgiving… I’ll just let the stress and panic set in for you like it has with me just in case it hasn’t already. Let’s not even get into how close Christmas is getting…Anyways, with a major food holiday looming closer and closer by the minute, let’s talk about this easy and beyond decadent cocktail shall we?
First I want to tell y’all that the wonderful folks over at Drizly were sooo nice to send me some Jack Daniels for this perfect holiday cocktail, yes sent me, because they’re an online liquor store that delivers to your door (OMG where have they been all my life?!)
Definitely check them out and see if they currently deliver in your city (they’re adding new ones all the time), because seriously this time of year everyone’s to do lists are ever increasing and a last minute run to the store for your party is inconvenient to say the least, and hello! Jack Daniels delivered to your door? yes please 🙂
So back to this amazing drink…y’all, the butter/brown sugar/spice mixture melts into the hot cider so wonderfully and decadently it’s basically dessert, and let’s not forget our friend Jack Daniels that makes this drink extra special. I soo hope y’all get to make this for Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving), heck really any reason because this is too good to miss. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!!!
So let’s start with butter, brown sugar, and spices…
mix, mix, mix…
put some of the batter into each cup…
hot cider & whisky…
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature.
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Dash of Nutmeg.
- Dash of Ground Ginger.
- Dash of Cloves.
- Pinch of Salt.
- 3 Cups of Apple Cider, Hot.
- 3-4 Ounces of Jack Daniels Whisky.
- Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture For Rim Garnish (Optional).
- If you would like a cinnamon/sugar rim garnish on your glasses, place honey on the edges of your glasses and dip them into cinnamon/sugar mixture until covered evenly.
- In a small bowl, place the butter, sugar, spices and mix together with a spoon or a fork until blended evenly.
- Now place 1-2 tablespoons of your butter/sugar/spice mixture into each cup.
- Fill almost all the way to the top of each glass with your hot cider and then pour a shot or two of your whisky into each glass, stirring to make sure the butter/sugar/spice mixture is melted in and enjoy!!!