Happy Happy Thursday y’all!!! So there’s this restaurant that my dude and I go to a lot called Stoney River. You know, one of those places that every single thing that you have ever had there is incredible? yeah one of those. We have seriously stopped in there just for my cheat day for this chocolate cake that they have which is incredible!!!
I’m still trying to get that recipe from them, and y’all don’t even know how bad I want to share that here with you guys. Unfortunately, and obviously, that’s not what I’m making here today, but another delicious item that they have (I told you, everything there is delicious). Who would have thought that one of their little free appetizers could be so darn good that I would have immediately started trying to figure out how to make it myself?
Now, I’m not saying these are as good as their version, but I will say it’s pretty ding dang close. These nuts are just slightly spicy, sweet, a little bit savory and the rosemary coming off of these is intoxicating. This is a one bowl, quick and easy recipe and just perfect to have hanging around for a snack, even though there wasn’t much hanging around with these because I ate them all haha. I hope you’re having a wonderful week, have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
nuts into your bowl…
coconut oil, rosemary, brown sugar, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, sea salt…
mix, mix, mix…
onto your pan…
bake, bake, bake and enjoy!!!
- 1 Cup of Raw Cashews.
- 1 Cup of Raw Almonds.
- 5 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary, Finely Chopped.
- 1.5 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil, Melted.
- 3 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup.
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Sea Salt.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (Optional).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, place your almonds and cashews.
- Then add your chopped rosemary, coconut oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix all together until well combined.
- Spray your pan with non-stick spray and place your nuts onto your pan and roast for about 15 minutes, or until the desired golden brown color is reached.
- After you take them out of the oven, place them on a piece of parchment paper to let cool making sure that they all don't stick together.
- You can totally add more of any of the ingredients that you prefer.