Happy Monday y’all!! I thought I would start your week with something beyond easy to make because I’m sure you’ve got plenty enough to keep you busy, am I right? Speaking of Monday, how was y’all’s weekend? Busy? Relaxing? Well, mine was a bit of both which is good, but I know that aside from the constant layer of yellow pollen plaguing the state of Georgia at this time, it couldn’t have been more stunning this weekend.
Warm, not too warm, not too humid either thank goodness because we will certainly get enough of that starting in the next month or so. Anyways y’all I’m rambling again, so let’s get to the sweet stuff. Sometimes caramel is needed in your
mouth life, or more specifically on foods like ice cream, apples, cheesecake, straight off the spoon, you get what I’m saying, and when it can be made this easy in your crockpot, I say why not?
I was skeptical at how this would turn out, but y’all, this stuff was awesome, eye-rollingly good. This is so easy, I feel silly that the only instructional pic I’m putting below is just a couple of cans of sweetened condensed milk hanging out in the crockpot, but that’s pretty much it for steps. Have a wonderful Monday & thanks so much for stopping by!
Alrighty, the one and only step, SCM in your crockpot…
let 8 hours pass, and yummies!!
- 1-4 (14 Ounce) Cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Place your cans of sweetened condensed milk into your crockpot and fill with water making sure your cans are completely covered in water.
- Place your lid back on your crockpot and place on low heat.
- Cook your cans of sweetened condensed milk for 8 hours on low checking periodically to make sure they are always covered with water.
- Remove your cans, let cool completely & enjoy!