Happy Monday everybody! Yawns over here y’all, long weekends & holidays always have that affect don’t they? You think of all the sleep you’re finally going to get to catch up on, and yet there always seems to be plenty of other things that end up taking up your time, or is that just me?
Anyways, did everyone have a nice Easter? Lots of food? Lots of family & fun? Well, I hope so, I know I did, but in case you didn’t get enough of those things yesterday, I have a completely delicious and easy dessert that seriously can be whipped up in less than an hour.
Y’all these are freaking delicious too, so fudgy & moist with just a hint of crunch from the mini M&M’s baked into them. These are obviously a chocolate version of one of my favorites the M&M Cookie Bars if chocolate really isn’t your thing (we can still be friends) but you do you 🙂 Have a wonderful start to your week & thanks for stopping by!
Cake mix, pudding mix…
water, oil, eggs…
mix, mix, mix…
now the mini M&M’s, aren’t they cute?
mix again & into your pan…
bake, bake, bake…
maybe throw on some M&M’s while still warm…
- 1 (15.25 Ounce) Box of Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix ( I Used Betty Crocker).
- 1 (3.56 Ounce) Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding.
- 1/4 Cup of Water.
- 3/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 Cup of Mini M&M's.
- 9x13 Pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heavily spray your pan with non-stick spray, set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your cake mix & pudding mix into the bowl.
- Now add your water, vegetable oil & eggs, mix all together until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Now add your mini M&M's and mix again until evenly distributed.
- Now pour into your pan, pressing with a spatula until spread evenly into your pan.
- Bake for 22 minutes, and while still hot from the oven you can sprinkle a handful of M&M's on top if you like.
- Let cool completely, cut into pieces & enjoy!