Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! Sometimes it’s the simplest things that bring us the greatest pleasure, am I right? I feel like we all have those restaurants that have pretty decent food, BUT their dinner rolls, or freshly baked bread they bring out, are the real reasons that we go to these restaurants.
Obviously I absolutely looove all the delicious Italian food at Carrabbas, I don’t want y’all to think I don’t, but the oil and bread that they bring out to you the moment you sit down is just the cherry on top of that place. Like I said, it’s the simple stuff, because it doesn’t get much easier than an olive oil with extra herbs and Parmesan thrown in, but y’all it’s just so aromatic and fresh.
Honestly, every time I’ve been there I usually request to have the bread and oil to continue to come throughout the meal because it’s just that delicious. I’m not trying to pat myself on the back or anything, but I think I got the taste pretty darn close to the Carrabbas version in this recipe. Obviously please feel free to add or subtract whatever herbs you prefer in this, and definitely buy a great quality Italian or French bread to dip into this wonderfully flavorful oil. I hope you’re having a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
garlic to chop up…
then everything into your bowl…
mix, mix, mix and enjoy!!!
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled and Finely Minced.
- 3/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese (Or More To Taste), Shredded.
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt, To Taste.
- Dried Rosemary, To Taste.
- Dash of Chili Powder (Optional).
- Dash of Dried Oregano.
- Peel and finely mince your garlic cloves, set aside.
- In a small bowl, place the minced garlic, the oil, oregano, parmesan, rosemary, balsamic vinegar and chili powder.
- Mix all ingredients together, serve and enjoy!
- I liberally salted this dipping oil to get the taste I was going for.