Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! So sorry for not only the lack of blog posts last week (I was at the Happiest Place on Earth) but then this dang blog posted 1/2 finished about 5 days too early haha. Technology can be amazing but it can also be downright silly, especially when you’re not exactly a computer genius.
Oh well, again sorry for the confusion if you got the notification that I had posted something. Alrighty, let’s get to the good stuff shall we? and y’all let me tell you this dip is beyond the good stuff.
I honestly considered renaming this Crack Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip, but I already have a crack dip and thought that that might be confusing. So let me just
shout from the rooftop exclaim how unbelievably, insanely addictive and delicious this dip is.
It’s super easy to make and I was totally bummed that I didn’t triple this recipe, which BTW I totally recommend doing. This dip is savory, creamy, cheesy and just enough spicy. Anyways y’all, please just do yourself a huge favor and make this dip ASAP! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
all ingredients into your crockpot…
after cooking for a bit and all mixed up and ready to eat…
- 1 (8 Ounce) Cream Cheese, Room Temp & Cut Into Cubes.
- 2 Cups of Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded.
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
- 1/4 Cup-1/2 Cup of Half & Half or Heavy Cream.
- 1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing.
- 1/4 Cup of Hot Sauce.
- Celery Sticks & Chips For Dipping.
- Place all of your ingredients except the heavy cream into your crockpot and stir together.
- Place the cover on your crockpot and cook on high for 1 hour then stir in your heavy cream.
- Cover again and continue to cook for an additional hour or until all the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Stir all of the ingredients together again, serve and enjoy!
- I highly recommend doubling or tripling the ingredients because the original recipe made too little.
- You're welcome to add more hot sauce if you would like to amp up the heat.