Happy Happy Monday everybody!!! It just dawned on me yesterday that not only is The Fourth of July around the corner but we’re half way through the year already, WTH?! Now, there’s not a darn thing I can do to slow down the year from absolutely flying by, but I can give you guys a super amazing and easy dip to make for the fourth, or really any day.
I know that typically hot dogs, hamburgers, beans, and coleslaw are the normal kinds of foods served, and don’t get me wrong they’re awesome, but there is always, always a place for dips. I will forewarn you that the recipe below is a pretty small portion, but not to worry, this is easily tripled if you have a much larger crowd to feed (or an especially healthy appetite like I do). Also, this is very garlicky, AKA not a great first date food haha…I swear I’m not trying to talk anyone out of making this dip because I freaking love this stuff, I just want to give you a heads up is all.
It’s definitely one of those dips that you and everyone else will just keep going back for more. It has tons and tons of garlic flavor (obvi), wonderfully savory and just enough creamy–thank you cream cheese haha. I found pita chips to be the perfect vehicle for this dip into my
pie hole mouth, but some raw veggies would also be wonderful too. Y’all, I wish all of you a wonderful Monday and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
ingredients into your food processor…
mix, mix, mix…
- 4 Ounces of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 6 Ounces of Feta Cheese.
- 1/3 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt, 2% Fat.
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic.
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Fresh Basil.
- Dash of Black Pepper.
- Dash of Dried Oregano.
- Food Processor.
- Pita Chips For Garnish (Optional).
- In your food processor, place your cream cheese, feta cheese, yogurt, garlic cloves, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Process your ingredients until smooth, garnish your dip with the basil and oregano and enjoy!
- I would definitely double or triple the ingredients next time I make this, this doesn't make a huge batch.