Happy Happy Tuesday and Happy first day of Blogmas everybody!!! I know, I’m a cheeseball with the whole Blogmas thing but y’all I love the holidays so much, and Christmas is definitely my favorite.
Honestly, since I figured I would be inundating y’all with all things Christmas related I would give you a heads up, you know, in case you dislike stuff like gingerbread, chocolate and pumpkin (pumpkin is totally not just a Fall thing). I have to ask, does anybody else non-stop watch Hallmark channel Christmas movies as soon as November hits too?
I know, they’re cheesy and pretty predictable but y’all it’s just not the most wonderful time of the year without them 🙂 Anyways, let’s get started with the food shall we? I thought I would ring in the first Blogmas post with a way simple dessert dip to ease everyone into all things decadent, wonderful and Christmas-ey.
This gingerbread dip is perfection y’all. Super creamy, perfect to dip with graham crackers and soooo much gingerbread flavor. I dare you to stop eating this dip before it’s completely gone, so basically you need to make this stuff ASAP haha. I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far and thank you so much for stopping by!
cream cheese into your bowl…
whip, whip, whip…
brown sugar, powdered sugar & molasses…
mix, mix, mix…
then your spices…
mix, mix, mix, then the cool whip…
mix, mix, mix…
- 2 (8 Ounce) Blocks of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar, Packed.
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- 6 Tablespoons of Molasses.
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Ginger.
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon.
- 4 Ounces of Cool Whip.
- Graham Crackers For Serving.
- Red and Green Sprinkles For Garnish (Optional).
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment place your cream cheese in your bowl and beat until smooth.
- Then add the brown sugar, powdered sugar and molasses to your cream cheese and beat until well combined.
- Now add your spices and mix again.
- Now add the Cool Whip and mix until completely combined, garnish with sprinkles, serve and enjoy!