Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! I hope y’all are recovered from all of the festivities and food because I’m bringing you guys such a fun and super easy treat today and I need to make sure you’ve got some room haha. Apparently these chocolate covered peanut clusters are a thing that I was completely and totally unaware of.
A magical box (isn’t anything with lots of chocolate in it magical?) filled with these amazing and addictive bites were gifted to me from a wonderful neighbor. After I found myself finishing off most of the box in less than a day I texted her
desperately asking for the recipe, which she so awesomely sent me immediately (thanks Julie!).
I really can’t begin to tell y’all how easy these things are, seriously, these were dunzo (minus the setting up part) from start to finish in about 20 minutes, if that. Also, these are straight up crack because they have that whole sweet and salty deal going for it, and well, that’s my Kryptonite. Anyways, I hope y’all are having a wonderful day so far, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you get to enjoy these really soon.
chocolate bark and chocolate chips…
zap these for a bit in the microwave…
mix, mix, mix…
in adorable spoonfuls onto your wax paper…
had to throw in a pic of Lacy Bear, because she was begging so hard for these…
- 2 (12 Ounce) Cans of Cocktail Peanuts, Salted Not Roasted.
- 1 (24 Ounce) Package of Chocolate Bark.
- 2 (11.5 Ounce) Package of Milk Chocolate Chips.
- On a large cookie sheet or on a large flat surface, place wax paper down.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, place the chocolate bark and chocolate chips in it, then microwave for 5-7 minutes until melted together.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir together until well mixed.
- Now pour in all of your peanuts and mix in thoroughly.
- Now drop spoonfuls onto the wax paper and let it setup (about an hour) and enjoy!!!
- The original recipe called for semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate, which you are totally welcome to use.