Happy Happy Monday everybody!!! Did everyone have a nice weekend? They’re usually always nice though right, well except when they’re over so quickly. Anyways, I’m going to confess something… sometimes I am an absolute terrible food blogger. Sometimes I make recipes, I photograph recipes, I even share these made recipes at a party, and then sometimes I forget all about them, oops.
Y’all, I made this Easy Pineapple Coconut Fluff for a Memorial Day Party, y’all! Memorial Day!! That was almost 2 months ago! I didn’t forget or not post because I didn’t like this, not at all, I absolutely love this dish. Not only was it thrown together in about 5 minutes, but it’s also no-bake, it’s fruity & fun. If I were to look for a reason, it probably has something to do with making/shooting/editing 5-7 recipes every weekend, and I guess this particular one just got lost in the mix of all of my Junk Food Reviews and original recipes, sheesh I can be such a goob.
Since I am already currently being bombarded by all things to do with Fall, I figure I might as well throw out one last tropical, summer type recipe before it’s too late, I mean, it is still hot as Hades around here after all. Oh, and I used these really fun and yummy marshmallows that were fruit flavored in this recipe, but if you can’t find them or don’t want to use them, using regular old mini marshmallows, is A-OK. I really hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and as always, thank you all so much for stopping by!!!
crushed pineapple with the vanilla pudding…
mix, mix, mix…
then the Cool Whip & coconut extract…
then the marshmallows and coconut…
- 1 (3.4 Ounce) Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix.
- 1 (20 Ounce) Can of Crushed Pineapple (Undrained).
- 1 (8 Ounce) Container of Cool Whip, Thawed.
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Extract.
- 2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows (I Used Lemon, Lime, Orange & Strawberry Flavored Marshmallows).
- 1 Cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and the entire undrained can of crushed pineapple, stir together until well combined.
- Now fold in the Cool Whip, Shredded Coconut & the Coconut Extract until just combined.
- Chill covered until ready to serve and enjoy!!!
- If you are unable to find the fruit flavored marshmallows, regular mini marshmallows are totally fine.