Happy Happy Monday y’all!! Aahh Mondays, the beginning of the work/school/life week or more sadly, the day after Brunch Sunday. I don’t believe I’ve discussed one of my favorite cheat day things to do, and that is brunch! I mean come on, you get the best of breakfast and lunch worlds. It’s completely okay to have an adult beverage with your french toast at brunch, and obviously that’s amazing haha.
There’s one place in particular that I am obsessed with going to on Sundays, and it’s this amazing little place called Capers. OMG y’all I can honestly say I’ve never eaten anything there that wasn’t absolutely amazingly delicious, and the big bonus are their rolls. Okay, so I just want to let y’all know that these are no ordinary rolls, these little guys are fried (hello!) and served with this incredible fresh strawberry butter.
I honestly have been obsessing about trying to make a copycat version of their butter for forever and I think I finally accomplished it with this recipe. This recipe has super simple ingredients, is really really easy to make and you won’t be able to get enough of this. I bought some croissants to slather this amazing butter on, and OMG it is eye-rollingly good. I can’t recommend enough that you make this butter for your next at home brunching. Have an incredible start to your week and as always thank you so much for stopping by!
Strawberries, washed and sliced…
butter, whip, whip, whip…
add your honey and salt…
whip again and add your strawberries…
mix, mix, mix…
- 1 Pint of Strawberries, Washed & Sliced.
- 4-6 Tablespoons of Honey.
- 4 Sticks of Unsalted Butter, Softened.
- 2 Teaspoons of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Wash all of your strawberries, cut the stems off and slice in half, set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, whip your butter until smooth.
- Then add your salt and honey and mix again, taste to see if more salt or honey is needed.
- Then add your strawberries and mix until the strawberries are evenly incorporated and the desired size of the strawberry pieces are to your liking.
- Serve with fresh warm bread or croissants and enjoy!
- Depending upon your personal taste preferences, you can add or subtract as much salt and honey as you like.