Happy Happy Friday everybody!!! Y’all, it has been a super crazy week around here, hence the lack of post yesterday like I normally do, but better late than never, amiright? The show I’m working started filming this week, which means extremely long hours, lots of caffeine, little sleep and lots of organized chaos haha.
Trust me, I most definitely needed some of these delicious little bites this week, but unfortunately I totally finished all of these last weekend because they’re so good. I hope y’all don’t mind that I did a healthier recipe, but I’m still feeling the mild holiday bulge, so I thought a lighter recipe would be a good idea.
So, about these bites, these bites are no joke like dessert, sweet, a little bit salty, and nice and chewy. If you’re not necessarily a fan of cashews, you can totally substitute them out for whatever you prefer, but they’re a personal favorite of mine so there you go. I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Friday, a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Cashews into your food processor…
then add your dates, coconut, coconut oil and water…
pulse all together…
roll into balls and roll into the coconut…
- 1/3 Cup of Roasted & Lightly Salted Cashews (or Raw).
- 10 Medjool Dates, Pits Removed.
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut, Divided.
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- 1 Tablespoon of Water.
- Food Processor.
- Place your cashews in your food processor and pulsate until small pieces.
- Then add your dates, 1/4 of the coconut flakes, tablespoon of coconut oil and water, then process the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- With a tablespoon sized measuring spoon, scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture, roll into a ball, then roll into the remainder of the coconut flakes until covered.
- Refrigerate the bites for 30 minutes or so and enjoy!!!