It’s a Happy Happy Friday for this nice short week! Sorry to disappoint that it’s not a cocktail Friday, but I am bringing y’all something that might even be better! Cookies!! Y’all, and not just any cookie, M&M cookies…
…I know I know, M&M cookies may seem pretty basic but there’s just something about a good ole cookie filled with delicious little M&M’s that is just downright irresistible to me, how about you? I mean, I can’t be the only one who has
repeatedly burned their mouth on right out of the oven cookies can I? yeah, I don’t think I am haha.
Anyways, these are a pretty basic recipe, except with the addition of maple syrup, which I gotta tell you gives these cookies such a nice soft chewy texture, and the mini M&M’s?! eye rolling good y’all. Have a wonderful weekend everybody, and I hope you get to have these on your cheat day, or maybe just a little treat to brighten your day. Thank you so much for stopping by!
melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar mixed, then eggs, vanilla & maple syrup…
now your dry ingredients…
all mixed together, then mini M&M’s…
yummy cookie dough…
let your dough chill out for a while, then roll out onto your parchment paper…
bake, bake, bake…
- 2 Sticks (1 Cup) of Unsalted Butter, Melted.
- 1 1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar, Packed.
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- 2 Large Eggs.
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- 3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- 2 Teaspoons of Cornstarch.
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- 1 Cup of Mini M&M's.
- Place wax or parchment paper onto your baking sheets and spray with non stick butter spray.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment, place your melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar into your bowl and mix until combined.
- Now add your eggs, vanilla and maple syrup and mix again.
- Now add your dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Now add in your mini M&M's and mix until evenly mixed in.
- Cover your bowl and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Once your dough has chilled, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll 2-3 tablespoons of dough into balls, place on your baking sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes, they will appear to be slightly undone but they will be so soft and gooey.
- Let cool, and enjoy!!