Hey guess what?! It’s Friday again 🙂 There is just something about Fridays that is almost better than Saturdays. Yes, Friday is still a weekday and all that comes with it, but Friday nights are great because you still have the whole weekend ahead of you.
Don’t even get me started on how awesome Friday nights were as a kid because of the awesome show lineup for TGIF. Some of y’all younger than me will probably have no clue what I’m talking about, but let me tell you TGIF was the best (any other Full House fans here?).
Anyways, at least as an adult you can partake in this delightful cocktail on your Friday evening now. I’m a giant fan of all tropical fruits and the pineapple juice that I took straight from the container holding the fresh pineapple made this cocktail perfect.
Yes, it’s a strong cocktail if you know what I’m sayin’ but lovely. It only makes 1 drink, but this is easily doubled, tripled etc. Have a wonderful and hopefully relaxing weekend (especially with the help of this libation). Happy Friday Y’all!
So we’ve got our glass, ice and some fresh pineapple juice…
- 1 1/2 Ounces of Fresh Pineapple Juice.
- 1 Ounce of Vodka.
- 1 Ounce of Orange Liqueur.
- 1/2 Ounce of Lime Juice.
- Sugar for the Glass Rim (Optional).
- Pineapple Wedges for Garnish (Optional).
- Cocktail Shaker (Optional).
- Chill your martini glass in the freezer.
- Fill a glass (or cocktail shaker) with ice.
- Add your pineapple juice, vodka, lime juice and orange liqueur, if using a shaker, shake vigorously, or stir until well combined.
- If you would like to put sugar on the rim of your glass place sugar on a plate, wet the rim of the glass and dip into the sugar.
- Now pour your drink into your glass and enjoy!
- If you would like to make more than one martini, this recipe can easily be doubled, tripled etc.