Happy Happy Friday y’all, and boy is it happy. Not only has it been crazy banana pants this week, but tomorrow is my cheat day, and I’ve been impatiently waiting to
stress eat try the new Krispy Kreme Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup doughnut aaaaallll week (insert me salivating right here), but we’ll get to that review another day. Anyways, speaking of salivating over things I can’t have, let’s talk about a restaurant called BJ’s. I only even know about this restaurant because I see more Youtubers and Instagramers that I follow go this restaurant right after a fitness show or weeks upon weeks on a diet and they get these pizookies that they serve to celebrate.
Honestly, the term pizookie isn’t really used around these parts, we just call them skillet cookies, but I get that it’s supposed to be a mix between a pizza and a cookie, so yeah. I digress, so these pizookies that BJ’s have all look absolutely incredible, like holy crap, can I please just try every single flavor and happily go into a sugar coma for the rest of my life?
Well, very unfortunately, the closest freaking BJ’s is no less than a three and a half hour drive from the Atlanta area, and well, I’m just not gonna do that y’all, I drive enough during the week. You guys, so obsessed am I, that I have even contacted BJ’s requesting that they build one of their restaurants in my area, I have yet to receive a response (shocker), but I had to at least try . Sooo, I decided, heck, I can bake some stuff, bet I can try to emulate this one particular pizookie that they have with a chocolate cookie, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and toasted marshmallows on top.
Since I have never actually tried their stuff I can’t accurately compare it, but holy freaking cow y’all, this turned out absolutely positively incredible! The soft, gooey chocolate cookie with the layers of peanut butter, fluff and toasted marshmallows, ohh emm geee, just get in my mouth. Yes, I cheated a bit since I used pre-made cookie dough but it was Trader Joe’s brand, so, #health haha. This dessert is oh so decadent and crazy easy to make so just go ahead and make your weekend a whole lot better and make this. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day and weekend!
cookie dough y’all…
after baking for a bit…
back into the oven and enjoy!!!
- 1 (16 Ounce) Bag of Pre-Made Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Trader Joe's Brand).
- 4-6 Ounces of Marshmallow Fluff.
- 4-6 Tablespoons of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- 18-22 Large Marshmallows.
- 8" Cast Iron Skillet.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In your cast iron skillet, evenly place your cookie dough pieces in the bottom of your skillet and bake for about 10 minutes or until right before they're cooked through (you want them a bit gooey).
- Take your skillet out of the oven and gently put a peanut butter layer on top of the cookie layer, feel free to use as much or as little peanut butter as you like.
- Then put a layer of marshmallow fluff on top of the peanut butter, you'll find it's hard to put an even layer, so I just did spoonfuls.
- Then place your marshmallows all over the top and stick back into the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the marshmallows puff up and turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with a scoop (or three) of ice cream & chocolate sauce and enjoy!!!