Happy Happy Tuesday everybody!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Y’all! My Atlanta Falcons are going to the Super Bowl, yes, my Falcons, The Super Bowl !!! I literally still cannot believe it. When we officially won Sunday’s game I was screaming and jumping around, people were setting off fireworks around me, y’all it was no joke amazing I could have cried.
If you’re not an avid football fan like I am, you’re probably sitting there all siiiggh, but I just can’t bring myself to apologize because I’m super passionate about my Falcons. So, speaking of the Super Bowl, which I will be 100% glued to the TV the day of just so you know, this week I will be bringing you guys 2 different dips, one savory and one sweet (that’s Thursday’s recipe). Because what is a Super Bowl party without dips?
or this blog without run on sentences?
Well, it isn’t a proper viewing I’ll tell you that much. Sooo today I’ve brought y’all an absolutely wonderful and ding dang easy dip, it’s got cream cheese, it’s got sour cream (obvi), it’s got salsa, lots of cheese and lots and lots of flavor 🙂 I couldn’t get enough of this stuff, it’s addictive, just go ahead and make this I have a very good feeling you’ll be as happy with it as I am. I hope everyone of you is having a spectacular week so far and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
You can literally throw everything into your bowl like so, or you can cream the cream cheese first…
mix, mix, mix…
- 16 Ounces of Full Fat Sour Cream.
- 1 (8 Ounce) Block of Cream Cheese.
- 1/2-3/4 Cup of Red Salsa (Preferably Spicy).
- 1/2 Cup of Sharp or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Dill.
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Parsley.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Salt To Taste.
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, place your cream cheese & sour cream into your bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Now add the remainder of your ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Garnish with some more cheese and maybe a little pepper, serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!!!
- The spiciness is totally up to what kind of salsa and how much you use, if spicy isn't your thing, just use mild salsa.