Happy Friday everybody!!! I’m so excited y’all! It is exactly 2 weeks until we’re headed to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios! Weeee!! I feel like a little kid at Christmas.
I honestly cannot pick a favorite place, because Disney is full of nostalgia and magic and Universal has all things Harry Potter, amazing roller coasters, and definitely magic there too. Speaking of magic, while we were at Universal last time, I allowed myself one cheat treat the whole time we were there and it was the warm Butterbeer…umm OMG it was amazing and apparently it was totally approved by J.K. Rowling herself so it must be ‘authentic’ haha.
In my anticipation and excitement of our upcoming trip I wanted to share this absolutely delicious and rich drink with everyone. Honestly this stuff tastes sooo much like what they served at the park, I mean, there’s no substitute for the real thing but this is pretty darn close. Have a wonderful weekend and in the meantime I’ll be practicing my swish and flick 🙂
Sweetened Condensed Milk, Butterscotch Topping and Whipped Butter into a heatproof container…
- 1/4 Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1/4 Cup of Butterscotch Topping.
- 2 Tablespoons Whipped Butter, Room Temperature.
- 1 1/2 Cups of Vanilla Cream Soda.
- 2 (10-12 Ounce) Mugs.
- In a glass measuring cup or small heatproof bowl place your condensed milk, butterscotch topping and butter.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute, but watch carefully so it doesn't boil over.
- Carefully remove from the microwave and stir until everything is incorporated, set aside.
- Now in another heat safe container, heat the cream soda in the microwave for about 90 seconds, just watch carefully.
- Now divide butterscotch mixture evenly among both of your mugs, then fill the rest of the glasses with the warmed cream soda and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with whipped cream and more butterscotch topping and enjoy!!