Happy Happy Saturday everybody & early Happy Easter!!! So I will go ahead and apologize for the fact that I’m posting a cocktail in celebration of The Resurrection of Christ, but hey the big JC turned water into wine, so there you go.
I have done another slightly Peeps related cocktail a couple of years ago called The Pink Bunny, but I really wanted to improve on and make more of an effort to make sure it tasted like a Peep Marshmallow. I know there are a few Peep haters out there but come on y’all, they’re sugar covered marshmallows that are extra cute and extra colorful, sounds like a win to me.
Anyway, back to this cocktail, I will let you know, it’s strong, very strong, I mean it does have a lot of liquor, but the heavy cream makes this cocktail very smooth and not to mention very decadent. This is a very easy drink to throw together and y’all, look how perfectly pink and pretty it is #bonus! I hope you get to enjoy this cocktail soon, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.
all ingredients, except the heavy cream measured out…
heavy cream and just a dash of food coloring…
- 2 Ounces of Marshmallow Vodka.
- 1 Ounce of Triple Sec.
- 6 Ounces of Heavy Cream.
- A Dash of Grenadine.
- 1 Drop of Hot Pink Gel Food Coloring (Optional).
- Decorative Sugar for Rim Garnish (Optional).
- Marshmallow Peeps For Garnish (Optional).
- If you would like a decorative sugar rim on your glasses, with your finger place honey around the edge and dip into sugar that has been placed onto a plate until completely covered.
- Measure out all ingredients into a measuring cup or shaker, mix well, serve and enjoy!!!