Happy Monday everybody!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I thought maybe it would be cool to start the week with another non super duper, crazy bad for you recipe today, but these are so good I promise you won’t be disappointed.
I have been seeing variations of this recipe on different fitness Youtubers that I follow and though I’m usually suspicious at how tasty ‘healthy’ or ‘high protein’ recipes actually are, these were not disappointing, at all. These are crazy satisfying, super easy to make, and the perfect mixture of salty and sweet, and hello peanut butter.
Also, there is zero guilt in eating these, because these are pretty darn healthy for you too. Do note that these little protein peanut butter balls definitely need to be kept refrigerated because they tend to be a bit soft at room temperature, but other than that these are awesome. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
all chopped up…
everything in the bowl, protein powder, agave nectar, maple extract, peanut butter, almond milk, nuts…
all mixed up…
- 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder.
- 2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar (Can Substitute With Honey).
- 8 Tablespoons of Mixed Nuts, Finely Chopped.
- 4 Tablespoons of Almond Milk.
- 4 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.
- 1 Teaspoon of Maple Extract.
- With a food processor or hand chopper, finely chop your nuts and set aside.
- In a bowl, place all of your ingredients in and mix together.
- Shape your dough in 1-2 tablespoon sized balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
- Place your truffles in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy!
- Calories per serving: 54, Fat: 3 Grams, Carbs: 2 Grams, Protein: 4 Grams.